askOLA.io is a product of Brownbread Group Ltd and Infiniti Platforms Group Ltd.
The term ‘askOLA’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’ or ‘we’ or ‘askOLA.io’ refers to the owner of the websites, whose registered office is The Foundry, 15 Yorke Street, Wrexham, LL13 8LW.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website and its content.
- The content of the pages of these websites is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the content in any form is prohibited other than printing or downloading to a local hard drive extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit our content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
- askOLA contains material that is either owned by us, licenced to us or submitted by users. Every effort has been made to check that the user has the authority to grant usage right for the material, or to obtain permission from the authors of user submitted material. Please contact us if you become aware of any material that infringes your copyright on the website.
- Permission for distribution for educational use would normally be granted to educational institutes as long as the licence of the material in question allows this.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on these websites for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on these websites is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through these websites meet your specific requirements.
- These websites contain material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics, and written content. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in these websites, which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- You may not reproduce any part of this site, in whole or in part, for any reason whatsoever, and such breach will be considered a breach of copyright.
- Unauthorised use of these websites may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, these websites may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of these websites and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- We may send you communication via email. You have the option to opt-out of receiving emails from askOLA.
- The views on the askOLA website are from the public and are not necessarily those of Brownbread Group Ltd of Infiniti Platforms Group Ltd.
- askOLA reserves the right to delete or take action against any account, at any time, for any reason.